We’ve now solidified the membership of the Text Analytics Summit marketing panel. It is:
- Curt Monash, President, Monash Information Services
- Dave Kellogg, CEO, Mark Logic Corporation
- Michelle De Haaff, VP Marketing, Attensity Corporation
- Michel Lemay, VP Marketing, nstein Technologies
- Mary Crissey, SAS Analytics Marketing Manager, SAS Institute
Michelle, Michel, and Mary are all obvious choices, responsible for marketing at leading text mining vendors. In addition, Mary has excelled on the same panel in the past, Michel sent me e-mail with some brilliant thoughts on the panel subject, and Attensity has one of the most interesting strategies in the text analytics market.
As for Dave — he’s simply one of the most astute marketing theorists working in software today. And he runs a very interesting text technology company. And he used to be most senior marketing guy in all of business intelligence, when he was SVP at Business Objects. In his copious free time, he writes a really cool blog.